Basketball Game Day Benefits
For the 2016-2017 season, only a few courtside seats remain. Grab some today for the best view of the two time defending MAC Champion Bulls. There is no more exciting place in Alumni Arena to watch all the men's and women's basketball action! The best seats in Alumni Arena will include amenities such as:
- access to VIP parking;
- in-seat snack and beverage service;
- access to the Bull Pen Club, our hospitality room featuring light fare, soda and water.
If interested in courtside seats, please call, 716.645.6867.
For faculty and staff wishing to make their Basketball Game Day Benefits donation through payroll deduction, please click here.
Basketball Priority Seating
- UB Athletics and the Blue & White Fund have established new pricing, priority seating and new game day benefits for the upcoming 2016-17 basketball season.
- Any season ticket holder wishing to obtain game day benefits must make a contribution to the Blue & White Fund Basketball Game Day Benefits Program.
- Courtside seats and sections 101-105, 112 (rows a-k), 113 (rows c-k), 114 (rows c-k),115 (rows a-k), 203-205 are now Blue & White Fund Priority Seating sections and require a per seat donation to the Basketball Game Day Benefits Program.
Season Ticket Renewal and New Season Ticket Purchases
To renew your season tickets:
- Call 1-877-UB-THERE
- Contact your Blue & White Fund ticket representative
- Contact the Blue & White Fund main line at (716) 645-6867
- Reserved parking passes for the 2016-17 season are now available ONLY to current season ticket holders that have ALSO made a minimum donation of $250 to the Basketball Game Day Benefits Program.
- Individual lot assignments will correspond with Basketball Game Day Benefits giving levels (see benefits chart above). Click here for parking map.
Game Day Hospitality - Bullpen Club
Game day hospitality in the Bull Pen Club is an exclusive benefit for Men's Basketball home games. Season ticket holders who have ALSO made a minimum donation of $750 to the Basketball Game Day Benefits program will gain access to the club. This private hospitality area will be open 60 minutes before tipoff and during halftime. It will feature special food and beverage options, TVs and other amenities not available to the general public. NOTE: The Bull Pen Club is NOT open for exhibition games.