Football Game Day Benefits
The Blue & White Fund has established Football Game Day Benefits for those donors who make a gift to the Football Game Day Benefits Fund. Only gifts made to the Football Game Day Benefits Fund will be eligible for benefits. Select benefits also require a football season ticket purchase and are distributed per account. The chart below outlines the new benefits.
Gifts attributed to Football Game Day Benefits do not carry over for Basketball Game Day Benefits. Make sure to specify Football Game Day benefits when making your gift.
For faculty and staff wishing to make their Football Game Day Benefits donation through payroll deduction, please click here.
Football Priority Seating
- All season tickets are priced at $125 per seat regardless of location.
- As a reminder, sections 105, 106, and 107 (rows L, M, N, and P) as well as sections 204 and 208 are Blue & White Priority Seating sections and require a $100 per seat donation to the Football Game Day Benefits Fund. These gifts are 80% tax deductible. The new chairbacks on these seats couple with their proximity to mid-field makes them truly the “Best Seats in the House.”
Season Ticket Renewal and New Season Ticket Purchases
- To renew your tickets or purchase new season tickets please contact the UB Athletics ticket office at 1-877-UB THERE, or visit us online.
- Tickets in the Blue & White priority seating sections require a $100 donation per seat and must be paid at the time of the season ticket renewal or purchase.
- Due to priority seating and loyalty points, it is recommended that all season ticket holders and donors update their account information and refrain from “splitting” accounts. The Blue & White Fund will only be able to provide tax receipts and/or loyalty points to the person whose name is on the account.
Season ticket renewal packages sent out
Football Season Ticket renewal incentive #1
Football Season Ticket renewal incentive #2
Football Season Ticket renewal incentive #3
Football Season Ticket renewal incentive #4
Season Ticket renewal and Game Day Benefit donation deadline. All gifts must be paid by June 30 in order to maintain CURRENT membership status and receive benefits for the upcoming year. Loyalty Points calculations are locked in.
Start of fiscal year. Gifts made between July 1st and June 30th ensure CURRENT status and exclusive benefits for the following year in conjunction with Loyalty Points activation.
Football Game Day Benefits and season tickets mailed
- Complimentary reserved parking is now available ONLY to those season ticket holders who make a minimum $100 gift to the Blue & White Fund football game day benefits fund.
- Lot assignment will be based on Loyalty Point rank within each respective gift level. Please refer to the football game day benefits chart for specific giving levels.
Important Game Day Information for those with Blue & White Fund Parking Passes.
- Due to the tailgate concert series, no vehicular traffic will be allowed through the COVENTRY ENTRANCE at Millersport into the Blue & White Fund PRIORITY PARKING LOTS. We ask that you enter via the WEBSTER ENTRANCE at Millersport OR off Audubon Parkway, continuing on Frontier Road to St. Rita’s Lane.
Game Day Hospitality - Champions Club
This is an exclusive football game day hospitality area for our Blue & White Fund donors. Inside, fans are privy to an exclusive food and drink menu. In addition, it is one of the only areas where fans have the opportunity to purchase beer and wine. Three Pillars Catering provides the alcohol service as well as serving premium food that is different than regular stadium fare. Sushi, Moe’s, and boneless wings are among some of the favorite foods served.
This space is open 90 minutes prior to kick-off and it is accessible during halftime. Alcohol service stops at the beginning of the third quarter. The club features four flat screen TVs and space heaters for inclement weather. Guests must contribute $250 annually to the Football Game Day Benefits Fund.
Game Day Hospitality - Gicewicz Club
The Gicewicz Club at UB Stadium significantly enhances the game-day fan experience while also creating a source of ongoing revenue for the athletic department to invest in non-revenue generating facilities.